[P1] Printing Woes

William L Carr Jkirk3279 at beanstalk.net
Wed Mar 26 08:27:02 PST 2003

On Wednesday, March 26, 2003, at 08:02  AM, Mark D. Chapman wrote:

> Does anybody have any suggestions for my printer woes?

I wonder if the problem is OS 9/X related.   I read somewhere that
Printer Sharing doesn't work between a  OS X Mac and a OS 9 Mac.    If
the printer works directly, that would help rule out hardware problems,
first.   If you're using a 7500 running OS 9 as a print server that may
be the bottleneck.

Jkirk

"I don't need to compromise my principles, because they don't have the
slightest bearing on what happens to me anyway." -Calvin