[P1] Sig rules?

Mark Kippert maclists at kippert.com
Wed Mar 26 11:34:38 PST 2003

I have an opinion. A very strong one. However I WON'T share it here since
this is not the place to do so. Besides, about 2 years ago I was reprimanded
on one of the list for my response to a sig and, the subsequent war-of-words
it caused, so I'm very surprised this one has been allowed to continue.

The only reason I write this is because I don't know who the listmom is to
complain about the fact that they have let this thread continue. As such I'm
forced to post publicly. I would write to Dan, but due to his workload, I'm
sure it would take a while to respond.

Would it be that difficult to add listmom's address to the bottom?

-Mark