Protective keyboard, etc. covers for iBook?

Kathe Wittenberg nobleheart at wideopenwest.com
Sun May 4 19:41:19 PDT 2003

'Evening, everyone...

I was just searching around the internet for someone that sells
protective covers for the keyboard and 'wrist rest' area of the iBook
and then I thought, 'hey... ask the iBook list.'  I recall seeing
someplace mentioned on a website a couple months ago, but of course, at
that time I didn't think I wanted anything like that.

I can find sites w/keyboard protective covers, but can't seem to find
the site for the other. I recall it was something similar to a cling
type flexible clear vinyl/plastic that covered the area below the
keyboard, on either side of the track pad. As I've been spending more
time on my iBook writing lately (which is a good thing), I'm beginning
to think that those areas are going to be showing some wear at some
point and I'd like to keep my iBook in as pristine condition as
possible. I plan on keeping and using this sweet little guy for several
years. I also have a G4 desktop computer that I use for most other
computer tasks, but reserve my iBook for my writing and some email. Oh
yeah... iTunes. Gotta have iTunes going on my iBook, too.

I'll be continuing my search and will post back to the list if I
discover anything. But in the meantime... anyone have a clue on
protective covers?

Thanks. I'm enjoying the list and all the problems/solutions being
discussed and the playfulness here, too.

Namaste,

Kathe
Royal Oak, MI