[P1] Faxing in OSX

Thomas D. Kearns thomas.d.kearns at verizon.net
Mon May 5 20:09:33 PDT 2003

Just downloaded Page Sender.  Unfortunately, it does not work with a
DSL modem.  It appears that to make it work in fax mode (as opposed to
e-mail mode-haven't tried that) you need a regular dial up modem.  Oh
well.  I guess I have to split the DSL line a third time (already split
for regular fax machine), install another filter and hook the internal
modem to the filtered phone line.  Anybody have any simpler suggestions?

Tom