Faxing in OSX

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Mon May 5 21:06:53 PDT 2003

> From: Kathe Wittenberg <nobleheart at wideopenwest.com>
>
> When people post programs that they love, could you put the URL for the
> program's website in the post? Since you're already familiar with it,
> it would be a great time-saving procedure for those of us that want to
> check it out for further info.

Doh! Sorry about that.

If I ever forget again, just go to versiontracker.com or macupdate.com
and do a search. Everything I refer to can be found there unless
otherwise noted.

Here's the URL for Cocoa eFax: http://macadvocacy.com/cocoaefax.htm

_Chas_

"[Commercial] radio is absolutely the enemy of music. They  are my
sworn and mortal enemy, and I will have nothing to do with them." -
Elvis Costello, March 2003