[P1] the whirring is back! was:new ibook problem...

Kathe Wittenberg nobleheart at wideopenwest.com
Tue May 6 20:02:20 PDT 2003

Glad Camino is working out for you, Fran. I hated using IE on my iBook
when I got it in December, so I poked around and found Camino, only it
was named something else at that time... but it's faster then IE or
Netscape. I'm holding out on Safari for awhile, but will probably
migrate over to it at some point.

I enjoy the lack of pop-up ads w/Camino especially.

Kathe
Royal Oak, MI