[P1] internet speed?

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed May 7 03:37:14 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, May 7, 2003, at 02:35  AM, Joost van de Griek wrote:

>> Hmmm, on a 800Mhz Quicksilver with 900Kbps cable and Safari beta 2 I
>> get
>> 119Mbps from that site. That's *Mbps*, not Kbps.
>
> My speed appears to be 28.136 Mbps... Now, I do have uncapped DSL (8
> Mbps),
> but that is simply impossible, if only because the connection from my
> modem
> to my iBook is 10 Mbit Ethernet(!).

Hey, my Merlin Card is kicking butte. 79.992 Mbps!  .293 seconds to
transfer a 3 MB file!

Maybe the web page designer needs a refresher math course?

---
When you decide to forward a chain email, put your name at the top of
the list and delete the idiot's name who sent it to you...

JackRodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.JackRodgers.com
http://www.LobateLacScale.com