[P1] 10.2.6 sherlock no more movies

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 7 06:09:39 PDT 2003

On 5/7/03 5:53 AM, "Marc van Gemert" <listz at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> BTW what exactly are we talking about here 'movie times in Sherlock'...
> probably me, but I don't get it...

I believe you have to be using OSX 10.2 or later, and you may also have to
be in the U.S. (?).

Open Sherlock, click on movies in the header bar, enter your city or zip,
hit Return.

Then you have two choices.

You can click on "Theaters" and get a list of the ones in your area, then
pick the theater, and you'll see which movies are playing there and the
times. Or you can click on "Movies" and get the list of all the movies
playing in your area. Click the movie you want and you'll get the theaters
it's playing in, the times, a description of the movie, a shot of the movie
poster and a trailer you can play.

Very handy.

The danger is, there's so much you can do in Sherlock, it's just one more
reason some people never get away from their computers, no less actually
leave the house to see a movie.

Brian