[P1] the whirring is back! was:new ibook problem...

Fran Dollinger fran at dollingers.com
Wed May 7 15:09:33 PDT 2003

I'm on with an AppleTech as I write...he's checking on my APP...anyway,
the dang iBook started whirring again and I decided to go to the
source. Now they can't find my APP...I have the invoice receipt in hand
dated 4/22/03 but never received the box...so, I'm on hold.

15 minutes and counting...

OK, they found it and are now entering notes into my already 'bustin'
at the seams' file

On to the fan issue...

After having me run the Hardware Test Disk and seeing that it
passed...they decided for me to pull the RAM I put in and see what it
does. If it still does the fan thing after that they're sending me a
box....
Okie Dokie!

Fran