[P1] Mail w/o images?

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed May 7 19:31:14 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, May 7, 2003, at 06:16  PM, Charles Pearce wrote:

> I discovered by accident that in the Mail app in OSX, when you click
> on "Reply to Sender" without opening a message, it opens it up without
> originator's server.

This may be true. There are web bugs that can act in malicious ways and
you wouldn't know about it because you don't see any picture returned,
etc.

---
Using a Merlin C201 Sprint Wireless Modem Card in a Titanium Powerbook
G4 and getting 123.1 kilobits per second downloads...almost 4X faster
than dialup. The salesman said it wouldn't work in a Mac...

JackRodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.JackRodgers.com
http://www.LobateLacScale.com