Mail w/o images?

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Wed May 7 23:53:50 PDT 2003

> From: Fran Dollinger <fran at dollingers.com>
> OK, so how did you put that little picture in your email?

It's a feature of .Mac membership. By visiting the website for webmail
(webmail.mac.com) and specifying a pic, all email that goes out from
either Mail or the webmail page has my pic on it. Neat!

> I setup the junk (HTML) filter and it seems to be working pretty well,
> my junk mail is set in training mode...once I see that most of the real
> junk is gone where should it be set or does it automagically take care
> of itself?

No, after a few days you should change it to "automatic" mode. Then the
"junk" mail will automatically go directly into a new folder that will
be created called "Junk" and you'll never see it unless you want to.

_Chas_

Lee Gomes of the Wall Street Journal, 24-Jan-03 , commenting on Apple's
growing arsenal of hardware, OS and software that is clearly superior
to anything in the Windows world: "It's like someone forgot to send
them the Resistance is Futile memo."