[P1] Faxing in OSX

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 8 07:15:09 PDT 2003

Can one phone line actually be split 4 times, accommodating a dsl modem, a
standalone fax, an internal modem and a home phone line? Without
degradation?

If so a whole lot of people (including me) are wasting a whole lot of money
having multiple phone lines coming into their homes and offices.

Mike, do you (or anyone else out there) have some evidence, experience or
documentation that this would work?

Brian