DiskWarrior 3 is finally available!!!

Jay Boshara jboshara at mchsi.com
Fri May 9 22:31:06 PDT 2003

DiskWarrior is finally available in in an OS X-native version (3.0)!  Does
anyone have it yet?  If so, how well does it work?  Does it defragment your
drive?  As I understand it, the last version of DiskWarrior did not have its
own defragmenter built in, but they included another program on the
DiskWarrior CD called PlusOptimizer that was a defragmenter.  However, a
quick review of the Alsoft website gives me the impression that DiskWarrior
3.0 does now have a defragmenting function that they call "optimizing".  Is
that the same thing as defragmenting?

Jay Boshara.