Two studies in "Innovation"

e.mkeene e.mkeene at wap.org
Sun May 11 05:59:23 PDT 2003

> 29-Apr-03: Microsoft's MSN division introduces the iLoo, a portable
> toilet with internet access. MS issues three new "critical" security
> alerts. (as Dave Barry says, I am NOT making this up.)

I too, read this story and felt that MS has finally found their true
niche (pun intended). for others who want to read the whole story go to

http://macuser.pcpro.co.uk/maryk/?news/news_story.php?id=41709

but here again, MS is behind the market. The apple laptops with airport
cards have always been small enough and light enough to go EVERYWHERE
there user goes. I am sure there are many other laptops out there who
have been to the "reading room" already.