[P1] Not the fan again!

Andy van der Raadt letterspackages at telus.net
Thu May 15 17:43:38 PDT 2003

> All this trouble just to see the delivery guy again...
>
> How many return repairs are required before they replace it for you
> with a new iBook?

	My count may be off a little (because I don't think I was around when
this began) but isn't
this #3? #4?
  	Additionally, I don't recall where you're situated, but what is in
place in your state
by way of lemon laws? Isn't there a point where you can say _you've_
exhausted all
possible means of repairing your iBook and apple owes you a suitable
one? I know
there are people that take advantage of these things (& shame on them!)
but, I'd think
that pretty soon you'll be approaching the territory where this becomes
an option, no?

    andy

    letterspackages at telus.net
    calgary, alberta, canada