Zeroing drive?

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Thu May 15 21:02:15 PDT 2003

> From: Per Brodersen <per.brodersen at berlin.de>
> I will sell my iBook shortly (in exchange for the 12''PB tomorrow!)
> and was
> was wondering how to erase the drive *completely*.
> What software would you use and recommend?

Is there something wrong with Apple's Drive Setup "low level format"?
Are you planning to sell this iBook to the North Koreans or something??
:)

_Chas_

"Here is the thing you will learn from really using an OS X Macintosh,
and must somehow accept on faith if that's what it takes to get you to
Switch: Apple makes design decisions based on a sincere desire to make
your life better." -- Glenn McDonald