iCal problems

Pam Sorooshian pamsoroosh at earthlink.net
Fri May 16 00:13:32 PDT 2003

Every once in a while my calendar just goes blank - meaning that there
are suddenly NO events on my calendar. Calendar is still there - same
name, etc. but all the events are just gone - past, present, and
future. I can't figure out what on earth I'm doing to erase ALL events
- I do have iCal open a lot (I'm a busy homeschooling mom - lots of
activity on my calendar and I use it a LOT).

Yes, it is uploaded and I can go import the one on the web and get it
back again. But - why is this happening - any ideas?

Also - when I'm in month view and trying to put in a new event, it puts
the new event on the next day instead of the day I click on.

-pam