[P1] Zeroing drive - and out...

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 16 14:16:46 PDT 2003

On 5/16/03 12:49 PM, "Per Brodersen" <per.brodersen at berlin.de> wrote:

> This mail is already written on my new PowerBook - I will leave this list
> tomorrow.
> Just wanted to say thanks to all of you for letting me stay with this list
> and make me learn such a lot on computer technology.

WAIT! STOP! Shut that door a second, come back in and sit down. Do you have
to leave immediately? I'm guessing there are a lot of us in here considering
making the same move you have, and would love to hear your thoughts on how
it's going. Is it faster? At everything? How's the new screen? Does Word
Processing feel any different? Do web sites open faster? Does video look a
lot better? Etc. etc.

Brian