[P1] Help : imovie 2 for iBook SE firewire

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sun May 18 05:10:27 PDT 2003

On Sunday, May 18, 2003, at 07:57  AM, Kim Gammelgård wrote:

> I should mention, however, that the Software Update doesn't even try to
> install iMovie 3 on the iBook, so at least they thought so far, but I
> can
> easily figure how it happens: installing iMovie three demands a lot of
> disk
> space, well let's throw 2.1.1 out and install 3 instead.

A properly designed installer should check hardware, free disk space
and even the amount of ram you have installed to determine whether or
not to install the software. One asked to see my driver's license...

---

If you have a Florida Driver's License, Florida will sell your private
information, including Social Security Number. To block this sale,
visit:
<http://www.hsmv.state.fl.us/ddl/DPPAInfo.html>

JackRodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.JackRodgers.com