[P1] Help : imovie 2 for iBook SE firewire

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sun May 18 16:46:07 PDT 2003

On Sunday, May 18, 2003, at 07:28  PM, David Crump wrote:

> Last I heard,  us clamshell owners couldn't use iMovie3 because our
> screens are limited to a maximum resolution of 800x600.  iMovie3
> requires higher resolution.  Did things change with the latest update?

DV resolution is 720 x 440 or something similar.

This means an 800 pixel screen only has 800-16-16 or 48 free horizontal
pixels to show the clips and the options section. The timeline only has
about 130+ free vertical pixels to contain all of the elements in the
time line.

Neither figurer is sufficient.

---
Systems installed on My PowerBook G4: