[P1] memory question

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 20 16:06:50 PDT 2003

On 5/20/03 5:05 PM, "Shahara9 at aol.com" <Shahara9 at aol.com> wrote:

> Also, what benefit is there of purchasing the Apple Protection at the same
> time as the computer, rather than perhaps forgetting to do so in the future?
> thanks alot

Be aware that if you find the free telephone support valuable (which I do),
that expires 90 days after purchase, so you'll want to buy AppleCare before
that if you have a sudden need for telephone support. Although if you call
after 90 days, the support guy will be happy to take your call if you'll
purchase AppleCare from him on the spot.

But if you're thinking about buying AppleCare (a good idea), you can get it
at a discounted price at sites like SmallDog (a sponsor of this list.)

Brian