[P1] [P1][OT] Apple MusicStore 'opinion article'

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed May 21 16:09:50 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, May 21, 2003, at 12:57  PM, Joost van de Griek wrote:

>> Instead of where I know my money is really going, which is straight
>> toward
>> some Universal records exec's Range Rover payments, with the
>> remainder right
>> into the vault inside Steve Jobs' gold-trimmed bedchamber. And most
>> likely not
>> a single dime to the artist who wrote and recorded and sang the
>> actual music.

Why are people so obsessed with the income of musicians and their
rights and yet care so little about the Chinese slave laborer who makes
their Nikes? Anyone ever expressed any concern about the rights of the
seamstress to the shirt we wear?

---
I can have two dialup connections at the same time, one via my internal
modem and Virtual PC and one via my Merlin C201 PC Card modem. Surfing
with Windows XP Pro and Mac OS X simultaneously on one Powerbook...cool.
JackRodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.JackRodgers.com
http://www.LobateLacScale.com