[P1] What is that long line about?

Fran Dollinger fran at dollingers.com
Wed May 21 21:30:34 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, May 21, 2003, at 04:27 PM, Jack Rodgers wrote:

> On Tuesday, May 20, 2003, at 10:04  AM, Fran Dollinger wrote:
>
>>    Ok, I'm trying this one again. In my last post, what I wrote came
>> out in a long continuous line... It's not showing that way as I type.
>> So, now to see if it does it again...
>> Did evryone receive it that way, too?
>
> Check your preferences for word wrap...

I did...they were still setup properly. What I'm seeing is that when I
'reply' it comes out this way. Long lined, that is. Jack, you are so
right about the musician's setting up there own sites and giving out
there music for monetary gain. But first the youngins' need to figure
out how to not sign bad contracts. Once they lose control of their own
creation...all is lost! I was at the local watering hole this evening
discussing this with a friend