[P1] Sleep or Shutdown?

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed May 28 11:15:09 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, May 28, 2003, at 10:49  AM, Joe Jones wrote:

> I even had it asleep through all the airport inspections, although it
> did surprise one of the security folks when it woke up so quickly. He
> said he was a Windows user and his laptop takes a couple of minutes to
> wake up from "hibernation" or whatever it's called on the Dark Side

If you have VPC, sleep while in Windows before you go through the
Airport. See how they react to seeing Windows on a Powerbook or if they
even notice...

I love the way VPC saves the current Windows status when it quits. Wish
Apple would do that so we don't have to go through the long
shutdown/startup process.

---
CBS, ABC, NBC and other networks are hereby awarded the "Who Needs
Memorial Day!" trophy. Please send any correspondence about this to the
network presidents.

JackRodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.JackRodgers.com
http://www.LobateLacScale.com