A cocktail back atcha

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 29 13:32:47 PDT 2003

Chas,

Though I hate to put words in other people's mouths, I'm sure I'm not the
only one on this list that genuinely appreciates the generosity you and
others continue to show by sharing your time and your knowledge so freely
with us.

When it comes to understanding and running computers, I think I was born
with too little ram and a hard drive that could've been a tad bigger, but
thanks to this list, I've got a computer that continues to run flawlessly, I
know how to fix a lot of problems I didn't even know existed 9 months ago,
and I've even been able to help some friends with their computers, which
shocks them as much as it does me.

So I just wanted to thank you all for the help. And for the good company as
well.

Brian