[P1] 17" Laptops

Remell Boyer r.boyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 3 14:22:19 PST 2003

Dudes, c'mon it can't be that bad.  You act like the MacOS has no problems, like it never crashes or freezes, or new OS X updates don't invalidate things that were already working ;).
You just said yourself, when your dvd player goes down.  I understand your affinity for your platform or choice, but I know its not as bad as you make it out.  There are a few things that you have to admit:  Macs are more expensive, no matter which way you slice the "get what you pay for/value argument".  They are slower, they less flexible with hardware choices, and mostly behind the technology curve.  For as many innovations as Apple introduces, there are many more that they miss.
Every platform has is problems, and in the end, it all balances out. You just have to find a platform that works for you, and leave it at that.
The bashing is really not neccessary.  Can't we just play nice?