[P1] 17" Laptops P.S.

Brian Pearce bpearce at cloud9.net
Tue Nov 4 09:31:19 PST 2003

> As a Post Script, LowEndMac states that the earliest PowerMac, the
> 6100 introduced in 1994 had a built-in ethernet port.

I'm almost certain that most Macs came with built-in Ethernet /long/
before that; my good ol' Quadra 660AV (one of the last few pre-Power PC
models) had one, as did whatever I was using at work before we got
Power Macs. Of course, it's really only been in the last few years that
it's become an essential technology for most /home/ users. (Just in
time for  wireless networking.)

BRIAN/bpearce at cloud9.net