Please help to stop the conversion to "Windoze".......

Ken Anderson kanderson at theglobal.net
Wed Nov 5 06:25:25 PST 2003

Hello listers,

Please excuse the cross posting as I am again trolling for information.

I know on one of my lists I have read about the comparisons of Macs to
Windows in both hardware and software.  I thought I saved every link
that I came across in those threads but I seemed to have only a few.  I
need all I can get right now.

At out school the new principle is a 'Windoze' guy and wants to start
getting windows machines to mix in with our Macs network "because they
are cheaper." Myself and others are wishing to stop the insanity but we
are in need of information and sources of information that can be
analyzed and an assessment made as to the TRUE costs for both platforms
not to mention potential problems with the network or overall in
general.

Any information will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Ken
Anderson School
Bozeman MT