[P1] Paper weights...

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Wed Nov 5 14:17:27 PST 2003

----- On 11/5/03 2:59 PM MDT (-0600), Brian Olesky <brian4 at sbcglobal.net>
wrote, in part:

>On 11/5/03 3:34 PM, "Charles Pearce" <charlesp at ksu.edu> wrote:
>
>> Generally speaking, paper used for typing and stationery is in the
>> 65-75# range.
>
>I think you may be a bit off here. The paper I use for everyday documents,
>standard issue right out of Office Depot, is 20 LB. 65-75 LB is a little
>heavy for everyday use.
>
>Brian

You're right about that, Brian. Standard office paper is 20 lb. I use 24
lb. for a slightly better feel, and for two-sided color printing. The
Photo paper I use is 38 lb.

Best Regards,

Harry Corsover

    Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
Amazing Travel * Health * Legal & Tax Benefits
    Get & Send Email by Voice! * Much More!
          <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
      <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562