[P1] Portable Heat

Jim Shimozawa kotonk2 at mac.com
Wed Nov 5 16:14:30 PST 2003

I bought my first laptop, an iBook 700/640/CD/20 this summer.
I must say that having it on my lap for two hours straight was
soomewhat uncomfortable - back in July.
I often ended up placing it on a wooden tray, or simply on my desk. And
I took bathroom breaks often.
But now - November in S. California -  it's like having a cat on your
lap - seasonally comfortable.
Hearing  its hard drive spinning, I imagine a cat purring. (I have
five, and two of them sit on my lap daily).
This is my first winter with my iBook and I'm looking forward to having
it on my lap while web surfing.
Since I don't have any experience with PBs, I cannot offer you any
input.
I'll say - too hot in summer, just right in winter.
My two cents - from  a satisfied iBook owner.