Panther on 12" iBook

Video International videoint at jb3.so-net.ne.jp
Thu Nov 6 00:11:01 PST 2003

Robert,

I would doubt that Apple would remove support for the DV cam you are
able to use now on Jaguar (despite it not being officially supported).
My *guess* is that it would be the same for your other devices all
well.

To be safe, when/if you upgrade to Panther, you might back up your
current working OS with either Carbon Copy Cloner (latest version) or
Panther's new Disk Utility which you can access from one of the drop
down menus in the installer. If something doesn't work, you can then
restore your old OS.

Rick