[P1] Mail won't work with Panther

Ron Reames rreames at cableone.net
Thu Nov 6 23:26:12 PST 2003

I just installed over 10.2.8
I've solved the keypad problem. It was QuicKeys which made the keypad
non-functional.
Now I have another.....
I find the KeySpan remote presenter doesn't work properly with Panther.
In this manner...
As soon as I plug in the usb transmitter I lose the cursor. If I'm at a
place in KeyNote where I can just use keyboard input, then that will
work. But the only way to key the cursor back is to unplug the
transmitter from the usb port.

Ron