[P1] Strange stuff...

Fred Stevens K2FRD K2FRD at stny.rr.com
Fri Nov 7 11:36:40 PST 2003

At 12:38 -0600 07/11/03, patdart wrote:
>I'm running 10.2.8 on my 700 MHz G3 iBook and since updating to
>that, I'm getting a lot of clicking and updating in Mail...and it's
>slow some of the time.  I've 'fixed permissions' but that didn't
>seem to make any difference.  Have any of you noted this?  And, is
>it indicative of anything known?  As far as I can tell that's it's
>only symptom, but it's a nuisance.  I will confess I have a lot of
>mail as I am an email packrat!  Would that be a problem?

I don't know if it's a related problem, but since my update to
10.2.8, my emailer (Eudora 6 Pro, paid version) has been having
comparable problems, e.g. a click to delete a message will also
delete an adjacent message and a click to close a message will close
the entire mailbox.

Anyone else with similar problems or, if so, does an upgrade to 10.3
solve the problems?
--
73 de Fred Stevens K2FRD
http://home.stny.rr.com/k2frd/K2FRD.htm