[P1] Strange stuff...

Wiebe Wilbers wiebe at insysco.net.au
Fri Nov 7 16:47:44 PST 2003

On 8/11/03 6:34 AM, "Paul Bernhardt" <pbern10 at xmission.com> wrote:

> Overall, my G3 iBook with 10.2.8 started running really slowly a few
> days ago... lots of delays on all kinds of things, nonresponsive
> cursor, etc...
>
> I just did a restart and all was solved. Maybe some kind of corruption
> occurred and was solved by the restart.
>
> Paul

After updating to 10.2.8 I have had problems keeping the monitor settings to
stick. Now, when waking up from sleep the screen goes blank (as if a
video-out converter was just plugged in) then fades back in, but at
thousands, not millions. Very odd... I'm back to 10.2.6 now, and all is good
(waiting for my 10.3 to arrive)

Wiebe.