Safari Debug

Donald Hinkle donhinkle at att.net
Sat Nov 8 07:21:08 PST 2003

OK, I found out from MacAddict how to turn on Debug in Safari. I had
been having problems with a couple of websites--one at my ISP (AT&T),
where when I tried to forward a message, I got only a blank window and
nothing happened; the other was at Compuserve, which I had been able to
visit quite well through Netscape, which I 've now abandoned.
	Anyway, the premise of telling Safari to behave like another
browser--like Mozilla or Netscape, for instance--held out the promise
of solving my issues with these sites.
	However, even tho I told Safari to Behave like one of those others,
nothing seemed to change at either website.
	There must be something I'm not doing? Or it doesn't work? Or what?
thanks if you can ease my frustration.