[P1] Entourage 2 Mail

Richard McKay richard.mckay1 at virgin.net
Sun Nov 9 11:53:55 PST 2003

Linda van Thiel wrote the following:

> Anyhow, as I recall, I just started up in Mail and went to File>Import
> Mailboxes.  The top choice is Microsoft Entourage, it went smoothly
> from there.  The only "difficulty" is that all your old posts come
> through as unread.  Just highlight all of them and do Message>Mark As
> Read. As always, make a backup of your Entourage info before you start

Linda, Thanks for the tip...I'm sure this will save me a lot of time! I will
let you know how the import went afterwards...

P.S. The wife has taken possession of the iPod (you helped me with advice on
that last year) so I may be 'forced' to get a second, newer 40 GB sometime
in the future! Hopefully ;)

Cheers,

Richard