[P1] iTunes won't start

Jim Shimozawa kotonk2 at mac.com
Sun Nov 9 14:37:45 PST 2003

Thanks for the link Brian. I got my iTunes back now.
I ended by copying my tracks manually, but it was worth the wait.
Now I can enjoy some Christmas music while I work (no, it's not too
early for me).
I still don't know how my iTunes got corrupted.
Someone mentioned Filevalult - another Panther feature that I'm not
familiar with.

Jim