[P1] airport is evil

Richard McKay richard.mckay1 at virgin.net
Sun Nov 9 15:00:26 PST 2003

Brian Pearce wrote the following:

> I think Pat was saying she had the same problem both via AirPort *and*
> via Ethernet (which is part of what led me to believe it was either an
> issue with her ISP, or her cable modem.)

True, forgot about the fixed ethernet connection problem as well, however
this may still be the Router/DSL modem settings? I have also tried my
connection with a Windows machine and have the same problems, so looks like
my theory about bug with 10.2.8 is not holding up!

Pat, have you looked at your DSL modem settings and confirmed them with your
ISP / previous versions.

Richard