[P1] Mounting Servers

Jonathan Fletcher jfletch at aye.net
Tue Nov 11 11:18:00 PST 2003

If they are AFP I may have an answer for you. You need to turn
Appletalk on in Directory Access Services. (It is makes no sense to me
that it is off by default!)

In Applications:Utilities is an app called Directory Access. Open it up
and select the Services tab and check the box next to Appletalk. Worked
great for me. Will allow you to see pre-OS X personal file shares also.

HTH

j.

--
Jonathan Fletcher
jfletch at newmediaconstco.com

--
Jonathan Fletcher
jfletch at newmediaconstco.com

NewMedia Construction Company

Serving corporate and non-profit communicators with:
Photography  -  Graphic Design and Production
Writing and Editing  -  Data Management Solutions
Multimedia Production  -  Macintosh System Support