[P1] G3 vs G4, iMac iBook etc.

Amapohuani at aol.com Amapohuani at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 16:20:26 PST 2003

James:

Had mine since October 24 - Panther night, 10% discount - and still get a
kick out of using it. I am sure you won't be disappointed.

Barry

In a message dated 11/14/03 7:57:33 AM, james at nine2000.com writes:

<< Thanks for the opinions everybody - I've made the decision to purchase a

G4 iBook, which  I ordered this morning (!).  I got the 800Mhz G4 with

Combo drive, left it at 256MB memory for the time being, since that's

easy to upgrade and I can sell the extra 128 down the road.  I had

Airport Extreme and Bluetooth installed, since my PDA (Palm Tungsten|T2)

has bluetooth and we've got a wireless network @ home.

All told, I'm very excited - estimated ship date is next Wednesday. >>