Email name

Don Hinkle donhinkle at mac.com
Sun Nov 16 23:46:53 PST 2003

I have one account on another ISP that's getting an inordinate amount
of spam.
Somehow, I must have without meaning to, clicked on and opened a bad
can of spam and that signaled the rest.
Anyway, I like the name, but I'm thinking of subtly altering it.
For instance, this address is donhinkle at mac.com.
I could change it to don_hinkle...or, I'm thinking of a trick I saw a
guy use as a password, where he interposed a non-ASCII character, like
OPT+SHFT+8 or °.
That would seem to be harder for an automatic address generator to come
up with?
And maybe harder to grab? Or am I kidding myself?

Advice, please, from those who know this kind of thing?
thanks,

-don hinkle

for help and comfort and solutions—http://www.spirituality.com