[P1] Email name

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 17 06:47:10 PST 2003

On Nov 17, 2003, at 2:46 AM, Don Hinkle wrote:

> For instance, this address is donhinkle at mac.com.

Once the spammers find a name that works, they'll try it on other
sites. My dot mac account has never been used and I am the first to use
that name and I got it when dot mac first began, but it is getting
spammed...

When I closed my bell south account, I was getting tons of spam.
Somebody jumped right on it and used the same name. Hah...  enjoy the
spam sucker... Hey, next time I close an account I'll click on all of
the spam links first...  :)

--
Canon EOS goodies for sale on eBay:
<http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?