Desaturated olors on ibook monitor

Dave M Wyman davewyman at imountainman.com
Mon Nov 17 12:13:27 PST 2003

When I upload photos (digital or analog) into my iBook 600, the colors
on my monitor look desaturated. That is, they don't seem to be as vivid
as they were in reality.

When I project these images from my iBook, with a digital projector, the
colors are again vivid. In addition, if I print a photo from my iBook,
the colors on the print are, again, more vivid than what I see on the
screen.

I have tried fiddling with the "color" option on the Color LCD system
preference, but with little luck. Why is there such a disparity between
what I see on screen, and what comes out of my digital projector and
printer?

Dave

--
http://www.davewyman.com
http:www.idrivebackroads.com (Guidebook to Northern California)

This mail is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.