"Reply-from" account in Mail

Joy Freeman joyslists at pagesbyjoy.com
Wed Nov 19 15:02:17 PST 2003

I have several e-mail addresses that I use to sort and filter my
mail. For instance, I use this account for several lists to which I
subscribe so that when I'm in a hurry (or on the road), I don't have
to wade through or wait for my list e-mail, but just check my
personal and business accounts.

Since I switched to my iBook as my primary e-mail machine, I've been
frustrated that when I click on "Reply" to a message from one of
these lists, the account that pops up is my default account rather
than the account to which the e-mail was sent. Can anyone tell me if
there is any way to force the Mail application to reply from the
proper account?

I'm on a 600Mhz dual USB iBook running OS 10.1.5 and Mail 1.1
(v481/482).

TIA,
Joy

Joy Freeman
~ from manuscript to bound book ~
Editorial, Design, and Production Services
joy at pagesbyjoy.com