[P1] Mail

Don Hinkle donhinkle at mac.com
Wed Nov 19 16:57:41 PST 2003

I'm IN mail.app, Jack! And it just seems weird at this point that no
matter whether I send a notice to ibook.list and you see it but when I
read the same list I don't, or when I send a note from mac.com to my
email address at att.net (and both are in mail.app) that I still don't
see the picture. It must be a simple fix, but darned if I can think
simply enough to figure it out!
-d