OT: Please everyone on the list do me a small favor..

ShardAerithes at aol.com ShardAerithes at aol.com
Thu Nov 20 03:07:37 PST 2003

Hey all.. I was hoping everyone here could do me a small favor. A couple of friends of my family is getting married and they are in a competition to win the wedding of a lifetime. This would make them incredibly happy. All you have to do is go here: http://www.kstatecollegian.com/oial/

and vote for Moyer-Deetjen. The team of Lynn and Stohs posted theirs to a message board to increase their votes, so I've come to you guys for help.

Thank you for your vote.

If you have some extra time, you can also post this on any message boards or other mailing lists that has mature people on it, I know that some people would vote for others just to spite us. Every vote counts!! Thank you all for helping us out.