[P1] OT: Please everyone on the list do me a small favor..

Mike Beede beede at visi.com
Thu Nov 20 06:22:45 PST 2003

On Nov 20, 2003, at 5:07 AM, ShardAerithes at aol.com wrote:

> All you have to do is go here: http://www.kstatecollegian.com/oial/
>
> and vote for Moyer-Deetjen. The team of Lynn and Stohs posted theirs
> to a message board to increase their votes, so I've come to you guys
> for help.

Since Lynn and Stohs didn't post to *this* list, I voted for them.
Six times.  I suggest everyone else do the same to discourage this
kind of message in the future.  Perhaps if the poster had gone
to the trouble of pretending this was on-topic (e.g., they both
are rabid Mac users or they're going to be married over iChat
or something) I'd feel differently, but this is no better
than getting another anatomy-enhancement offer except I actually
read it since I'm not used to spam on the iBook list.

	Mike Beede