[P1] iBook Sleeves

Brandon Bost bbost at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 21 16:03:55 PST 2003

I thank everyone for their recommendations.  I just picked up a Targus
RakPack at a CompUSA as I was passing through.  Managed to get $10 knocked
off because 1) it was in the wrong place and 2) there wasn't a place for
it, let alone a place with the right price.  I'm loving it right now, it's
definitely what I was looking for.  Well, thanks again for the advice.

Brandon M. Bost
UNA Student