[P1] iBook Sleeves

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 23 15:34:47 PST 2003

On Nov 23, 2003, at 11:24 AM, Mike Beede wrote:

> The Comp Useless Plan is that everything has these SCU codes,
> so they can point to them and say that it was just a mixup.
> We may have such a law in Minnesota, but life is just too
> short.

In my case there was a sign above the items with 12 inch high letters
offering it for a considerably lower price than their cash register
turned up. After a bit of firm arguing, I won...the sign disappeared.

---
How much data are you willing to lose? How much work are you willing to
redo? To find out, check the date of your last backup. Everything since
then is subject to immediate and permanent loss. How much will it cost
you if you lose that data?

jackrodgers at earthlink.net