[P1] Equipping new iBook G4

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Mon Nov 24 16:37:32 PST 2003

----- On 11/24/03 4:44 PM MDT (-0600), david <davidwb at spymac.com> wrote,
in part:

>The Apple store does charge for installation of items like memory, airport
>cards etc. The price varies according to what is being installed and how
>many things are being installed. However I've seen stores wave the
>installation fee when customers remonstrated firmly but politely.

I ordered a PowerBook from SmallDog.com. They don't charge for
installation of RAM.

Best Regards,

Harry Corsover

    Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
Amazing Travel * Health * Legal & Tax Benefits
    Get & Send Email by Voice! * Much More!
          <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
      <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562